Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I have always loved Christmas.
Ever since I was a little girl and baked Santa cookies and stayed up all night because the excitement wouldn't let me sleep.
Even now, even after I've grown out of the childhood excitement and Santa is just a mere myth, I still love Christmas.
It's a time to love and share and appreciate what you have and what is to come.
This year there's not a lot of presents under the tree, and there's a slight gloom in the air, but as it's the first Christmas since I've moved away from home, the only thing I care about is that I am here with my family and that they are all safe and happy.
I don't care about presents or possessions. I am here to spend the holidays with the people whom I love most.
So Happy Holidays to all! I hope you can all appreciate them the way I do.





No comments: